Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the 06 vacant posts of Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic described below in the following Offices/GDCs of Survey of India.
Name of the Organizations: Survey of India
Last Date: 27.03.2017
Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic
No of Post: 06 (Hyderabad - 1
Pay Band: Pay in Pay Matrix-Level 2 – 19900-63200 and other allowances as admissible
Age Limit: GEN – 18 to 27, SC/ST -18 to 32 and OBC – 18 to 30
Educational Qualifications: (i) 10th pass or ITI equivalent.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi/ English.
(iii) Should possess a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles (Truck, Jeep and Motorcycle etc.) The license should also be valid for hilly areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
(iv) Should have a good knowledge of the general procedures of daily, weekly and other types of maintenance of the vehicles. He should be capable of locating defects and repairing the defects of the various components of Petrol/ diesel engines, lighting systems, suspension and steering systems, mechanical transmission systems and hydraulic brake systems of Motor transport vehicle and should knowledge of various lubricant and their specific uses.
(v) Should have adequate knowledge of the works of fitter and should be well conversant with the duties of a Motor Mechanic.
How to Apply:- Applications form should reach the following addresses as per the location of the vacancy given in the detailed advertisement.
* The Additional Surveyor General, Indian Institute of Surveying & Mapping, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039 (Andhra Pradesh).
* The Director, Andhra Pradesh Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039 (Andhra Pradesh).
* The Director, Uttarakhand & West UP GDC, 17 EC Road Dehradun – 248001 (UK).
* The Director, Geodetic & Research Branch, 17 EC Road Dehradun – 248001 (UK).
* The Director, Gujarat Daman & Diu GDC, Sir Creek Bhavan Sector 10-A, Post Box No. 1 Gandhinagar – 382010 (Gujarat).
Important Links:- Advertisement & Applications Format