Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), invites online applications for recruitment of 24 posts at the level of Dy. Managers (E-3 grade) in executive cadre from technically qualified and experienced professionals for units at the state of the art 2.5 MTPA integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal.
Name of the Organizations: Steel Authority of India Limited
Last Date: 04.11.2016
Name of the Post:- Dy. Manager Grade: E3 – 24 Post
Pay Band: Rs. 32900 - 3% - 58000/-
Age Limit: 35 years
Educational Qualifications For
* Operations - Degree in Metallurgical/ Mechanical / Production Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering.
* Mechanical - Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Instrumentation - Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Interview through careers page of SAIL website.
* Written Test: Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at Kolkata on the appointed date. The written test will have three segments; Domain knowledge & Managerial knowledge test for 25 marks each and practical knowledge test for 50 marks. The duration of the test would be two hours.
* Interview: From among those who qualify in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in the ratio of 1:3 for each discipline, category wise, in order of merit. The Interview may be held at short notice, for which call letters will be uploaded on SAIL website and candidates will be intimated of the same through their emails. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose. For final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of written test and Interview with the weight age of 80:20 in that order.
* Medical Standards: Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect. Medical standards stipulate minimum requirements of Weight 45 kg; Height 155 cm; Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed ± 4.00 in each eye and no squint or colour blindness. Suitable relaxation in height and weight will be given to female candidates.
How to Apply:- (i) Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers with SAIL”
(ii) The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their certificates, testimonials in support of educational qualification, professional qualifications, if any, relevant work experience etc. and recent coloured photograph in the SAIL website at the time of filling their applications on-line. Thereafter, the on-line application, and all relevant documents need to be downloaded from the said website and printed copies of the same are required to be sent to the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post so as to reach the said Office latest by 21.11.2016.
Important Link:- Advertisement