MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 company, is a hi-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. The Company requires outstanding Professionals in the following areas.
Name of the Organizations: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Last Date: 08.10.2016
1. Asst. Manager – 03 Post
Pay Band: Rs. 16400 – 3% - 40500/-
Age Limit: 30 years
Educational Qualifications & Experience For
* Primary Melting 60% of marks in Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent, Post qualification Experience of 2 years on Minimum 5 Ton or above capacity Electric Arc Furnace (EAF)/Air Induction Melting (AIM) /Vacuum Induction Refining Furnace in reputed Steel Plant.
* Secondary Melting 60% of marks in Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent, Post qualification Experience of 2 years on Minimum 5 Ton or above capacity Electro Slag Refining Furnace (ESR)/Vacuum Arc Re-melting Furnace (VAR) in reputed Steel Plant.
* Pit Side 60% of marks in Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent, Post qualification Experience of 2 years on pit side activities in reputed Steel Plant.
2. Dy. General Manager – 02 Post
Pay Band: Rs. 32900 – 3% - 58000/-
Age Limit: 45 years
Educational Qualification & Experience For
* Melt Operations 60% of marks in Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent, Post qualification Experience of 12 years in melting of low alloy steels, stainless steels, ferro Alloys etc in EAF/LF/VD/VOD and induction Furnaces. Should be conversant with various National & International Steel Standards.
* Mechanical Maintenance 60% of marks in Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, Post qualification Experience of 12 years in Mechanical Maintenance of various melting Furnaces such as EAF/LF/VD/VOD and induction Furnaces. Should have knowledge of vacuum systems & Furnaces.
How to Apply:- (i) The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI website www.midhani.com > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
(ii) Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to Midhani website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 24.09.2016 till 1700 Hrs on 08.10.2016 for this purpose.
(iii) Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Interview can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
(iv) The candidate have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
(v) Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof(SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience through the link available in the application form. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
(vi) After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt./Quasi Govt./PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Important Link:- Advertisement