Application in prescribed form in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling for up the following vacant Grade-III post in the office of the Executive Engineer (PHE), Guwahati Division No. II, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati 781021.
Executive Engineer (PHE)
Last date : 07.03.2016
Name of Post : Junior Assistant (Gr-III)
No. of Post : 01
Educational Qualification : Minimum Qualification H.S.L.C.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay 2,200/-
Age : Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2016.
How to Apply : 1. A candidate must submit his/her application duly filed up in prescribed Standard Form mentioned contact number.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and registration No. must be mentioned in the application from.
3. The application in prescribed format must be accompanied by the following.
(a) 3 Nos. recent passport size photograph signed by the candidate should be submitted along with the application form.
(b). Attested copy of educational qualification certificate and age proof certificate etc.
(c). One self. Addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- only (envelope size: 18 cm x 27 cm.). The applicant may also collect the calling letter from the office of the Executive Engineer(PHE), Guwahati Division No. II, Guwahati-781021.
Terms & conditions : 1. New pension scheme will be followed which are already introduced with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Govt. order No. 25014/14/2001/1-AC (II Dated: 08.09.2009 and Financial Department Notification No. BW-7/2008/ Pt/40 Dated 06/10/2009.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for attested interview.
3. Incomplete application submitted after the schedule date shall be summarily rejected.
4. The application should reach the office of the Executive Engineer (PHE),Guwahati Division No. II, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati, Pin-781021, Dist-Kamrup (M) on or before 07-03-2016.
5. Venue and date of interview will be notified in the next advertisement.
6. No postal delay in receipt of application will be accepted and the authority will be not be responsible for any delay in postal delivery.
7. The candidates will be selected through written test on computer and viva-voce.
8. The successful candidates in written test will be call for computer test and viva-voce.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify candidates.
10. The undersigned reserves the right to accept or modify the advertisement and not cancel or postpone written test/interview without assigning any region thereof.